Your TEFL course fees include:
- Our accredited 120 hour TEFL course at our training centre in Madrid
- Full support pre, during and post course. This is particularly important if you need a student visa.
- Full job support. We work with over 350 schools, academies and agencies in Madrid and whatever type of teaching work you are looking for, we will have a contact for you. The employers know our course and know you are the best trained TEFL graduates in Madrid which is why your main worry will be deciding which jobs to choose!
- CV and job information seminars so you know what jobs to take and what jobs to say no to. We will also make sure your CV reflects your strengths and gets you the right interviews.
- Full use of our facilities once you have completed the course. We cannot underestimate the value of this service. When you first start teaching you need to plan and gather resources and you can use our extensive library, our computers and the staff is on hand to help you with questions you have.
- 4 weeks free part-time Spanish classes at La Aventura Española
(www.laemadrid.com). They have a range of levels from absolute beginner to advanced so finding a group won't be a problem. As they work with many English teachers in Madrid, they have teacher friendly hours to suit your schedule.
- Welcome lunch to help us get to know each other on the first day
- Fruit – yes a little odd we know but it's hard to concentrate when you are hungry and there will be a few days when a piece of fruit will keep you going through that grammar class!
- Graduation party to help you celebrate in style after successful completion of your TEFL course and we provide the first few drinks plus cava at our certificate presentation ceremony. After all your hard work, you deserve
Think a TEFL course with us is for you? Then let’s get started.
Step 1. Send an email to email@example.com and Helen our Trainee Support Coordinator will email you our TEFL booklet with more information and a code to complete the application form in our traineezone.
Step 2. Helen will organize an interview over skype. If you meet our requirements (degree, 21 or over and native English speaker) the interview will be with Helen. If you do not meet with one or more of the requirements, Helen will organize an interview with our Director of Studies (he is very nice so it won’t hurt!)
Step 3. After the interview, Helen will notify you of your acceptance on the course if you application has been successful. We will then send a welcome letter with your starting information and an invoice. Your deposit is non-refundable and you will have full access to our terms and conditions when you complete an application form.