Group classes should never exceed 10 people. With this policy we ensure that trainees receive maximum tutor attention.
Once trainees have completed our 4-week TEFL training programme and have obtained a certificate, we will send their Cvs to the most reputable English schools in Madrid helping them until they find a suitable teaching position.
Membership - Professional Bodies
THE COLLEGE OF TEACHERS
On successful completion of the course as a FYNE Formacion employee, through our own Institutional Membership, you will be entitled to become an individual member of the College of Teachers.
The College of Teachers is the professional membership body for the teaching profession in the UK. In 1846 it was founded as a Society of Teachers, in 1849 was incorporated by Royal Charter as The College of Preceptors, changing its name in 1998 to the College of Teachers.
As members of the College of Teachers we abide by a strict code of professional practise. Some of those practises include:
· Maintaining the integrity of the profession in public and in the media;
· Ensuring, as far as is possible, that individual pupils and students, and groups of pupils and students, achieve their full educational potential
· Furthering the development of professional skills, knowledge and attitudes in themselves and colleagues ensuring positive collaboration with those in educational and other institutions, authorities, examination boards and other specialist bodies
Full information about the
College of Teachers can be found on their website.
OUR FRIENDLY ADMINISTRATIVE
Our administrative personnel speak fluent Spanish and English
and are willing to assist trainees as much as possible. Our
goal is to make your TEFL course and your stay in Madrid an
WILL RECEIVE FREE OF CHARGE…
FYNE TEFL trainees will receive each of the following completely
free of charge :
- A basic Spanish course - with a qualified, native teacher.
- A 210 page TEFL course manual (including teaching materials and resources etc.)
-A 50 page Business English course manual.
- FREE accommodation
information service *
- FREE internet access.
*Our staff are happy to assist as much
as possible in the search for accommodation in Madrid. Although
we are not responsible for trainee housing, we will assist
with lists of hotels, rooming houses and web-sites etc, where
suitable accommodation can be located.